Tuesday, March 31, 2009

okay.....scratch that....

I should have consulted the hubby before making up a pseudonym for him. Joey isn't a made-up name, but he doesn't like the story behind it, so he'd rather me use something else. From now on, M my husband will be known as Sandman.

See, I thought he'd think Sandman was cheesy (there is a story behind it), and I figured Joey was a regular name, and therefore easier to use. Whatever.

We're going to be making a big announcement soon. I'm wondering if all 3 of you that read this blog will be around to "hear" it! We're actually going to start a separate blog about the announcement and reserve this one for general family stuff.

And no, I'm not pregnant. HA!

2 comments:

Jennifer Barnes said...

Are you SURE you're not pregnant! Ha! :-)

Crissy and Kevin said...

you can't do that!