Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cat's out of the bag!

We're adopting! Sandman spilled the beans so eloquently via facebook (ha!) so it's time to go public. We've decided that our third child will make his or her way into our family through adoption. And we've decided to adopt our child from Ethiopia. We're so excited to share this info with you after months of research (and really years of preparation). I've started an adoption blog, and the link should be somewhere here. I'm still new to blogging and really bad at the tech side of things, so bear with me. I think it's currently set to private, so email me or FB me to ask about it. Nothing's really there right now... I just want a separate place to follow the process and make updates when needed.

Keep us in your prayers: it's gonna be a long, wild ride!

1 comment:

Jennifer Barnes said...

Oh hurrray! (If we ever got the itchin' to add to our family, I'd be pushing for adoption... excited to follow your journey! And we'll be praying!)